Want to look stylish and support transgender clothing and accessory companies that support trans people? Check out the retailers below!
- These are often small stores, usually curated by the owner.
- Second-hand stores tend to have a lot of inexpensive stuff. You may find something great if you take the time. Note that some may be affiliated with a religious organization that is not trans-friendly.
- These are basically fancy second-hand stores. People bring in old clothes to sell on consignment, where they get a cut if someone buys their item. Good for higher end fashions.
T-shirts and casual clothes
Revel and Riot (revelandriot.com)
- T-shirts, tanks, sweatshirts, accessories
- T-shirts, tanks, bodysuits, streetwear, accessories
Etsy shops (etsy.com)
Mi Vida (shopmivida.com)
- Latina-focused tees and accessories
Trans Is Beautiful (transisbeautiful.storenvy.com)
Tegan and Sara Foundation (teganandsarafoundation.org)
Thugz Maison (thugzmaison.bigcartel.com)
- Tops, bottoms, outerwear, swimwear, tees, undergarments, accessories
- Tees and totes
Archie Bongiovanni (badrealbad.threadless.com)
- Tees, tanks, sweatshirts
En Femme Style (enfemmestyle.com)
- Clothes, foundation garments, wigs, accessories
Kirrin Finch (kirrinfinch.com)
- Dress shirts, blazers, shoes, accessories
- Blazers, button-up shirts, pants, outerwear
Peau De Loup (peaudeloup.com)
- Shirts, sweaters, tees, jackets, coats, ties
- Underwear and loungewear
The Phluid Project (thephluidproject.com)
- Tees, hoodies, shoes, denim, accessories