It can be very hard for young people like us. But there are always people who can help. ALWAYS. Please let us help you!
If you are about to kill yourself, please call the emergency number in your country:
- 911 in USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico
- 999 in the United Kingdom
- 000 in Australia
- 111 in New Zealand
- See this list for other countries
You won’t get in trouble, and you will get help.
If you think you might try to hurt yourself or kill yourself, please reach out to someone who cares: a family member, an adult you trust, or a friend.
You can also contact the following people who can help:
The Trevor Project (thetrevorproject.org)
- Crisis and suicide prevention hotline.
- 24/7 hotline: 866-488-7386
- Text the word START to 678678
- Chat options available via text as well
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (suicidepreventionlifeline.org)
Crisis Textline (crisistextline.org)
- Text the word HOME to 741741 (USA)
- Text the word HOME to 686868 (Canada)
- Text the word HOME to 85258 (UK)
Trans Lifeline (translifeline.org)
National Youth Crisis Hotline
Note: This page is intended for young people ages 13 and above.