Most privately-owned websites about gender identity and expression last about 5 years. This lists recently updated sites with significant amounts of consumer information.
This list of dormant and offline sites may have helpful consumer information, some of which may be out of date.
This site also lists local resources in the United States, divided by US state, district, commonwealth, and territory, as well as a section for foreign nationals in the USA.
Open Minded Health (openmindedhealth.com)
- Information about gender and sexual minority health.
- Trans 101 for Trans People
Transgender Care Listings (transcaresite.org)
- Healthcare professional database.
- Trans-Health was acquired and re-launched in 2011 to preserve this important resource.
- Nice collection of Transgender Resources.
Trans Healthcare (transhealthcare.org)
- Surgeon database.
- Information and resources.
- Peer based live transgender support chat
Project HEALTH (project-health.org)
See also the Transfeminine section.
Susan’s Place (susans.org)
- Resources, forum, and wiki focusing on trans women.
- Formerly Laura’s Playground.
TG Forum (tgforum.com)
- Since 1995. Good curated news section.
Transgender Life (tglife.com)
- Resources maintained by Brianna Austin.
See also the Transmasculine section.
FTM Magazine (ftmmagazine.com)
- Resources and news.
Hudson’s FTM Guide (ftmguide.org)
- One of the original comprehensive sites.
Transgender Europe (tgeu.org)
European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights (lgbti-ep.eu)
ILGA Europe (ilga-europe.org)