This page lists active sites in addition to TransgenderMap.com with a lot of consumer information. This site also lists international resources as well as national advocacy groups that can help with issues related to our community.
This site also lists local resources in the United States, divided by US state, district, commonwealth, and territory, as well as a section for foreign nationals in the USA.
Most privately owned websites about gender identity and expression last about 5 years. This list of dormant and offline sites may have helpful information, some of which may be out of date.
- The first and last place for information and resources for and about the transgender community.
- Trans-Health was acquired and re-launched in 2011 to preserve this important resource.
Point of Pride (pointofpride.org)
- Provides financial aid and direct support to trans folks in need of health and wellness care.
- Nice collection of Transgender Resources.
Trans Healthcare (transhealthcare.org)
- Surgeon database.
- Information and resources.
- A general resource site founded in 2023
- Peer based live transgender support chat
See also the Transfeminine section.
Susan’s Place (susans.org)
- Resources, forum, and wiki focusing on trans women.
- Formerly Laura’s Playground.
TG Forum (tgforum.com)
- Since 1995. Good curated news section.
See also the Transmasculine section.
Hudson’s FTM Guide (ftmguide.org)
- One of the original comprehensive sites.
Transgender Europe (tgeu.org)
European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights (lgbti-ep.eu)
ILGA Europe (ilga-europe.org)
- Formerly transactivists.org