Washington state transgender resources

Below are resources in the state of Washington for our community, part of this site’s American resources by state. See also major US-based trans websites and national advocacy groups.


Gender Diversity (genderdiversity.org)

Northwest Youth Services (nwys.org)

Seattle Children’s Hospital (seattlechildrens.org)

Lambert House (lamberthouse.org)

  • Safe place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth ages 11-22.


Ingersoll Gender Center (ingersollgendercenter.org)

Gender Justice League (genderjusticeleague.org)

King County Trans Resource & Referral Guide (kctransguide.org)

Gender Alliance of the South Sound (southsoundgender.com)

Washington Gender Alliance (washingtongenderalliance.com)


Transgender surgery options in Washington

World Professional Association of Transgender Health (wpath.org)

Planned Parenthood (plannedparenthood.org)


National Center for Transgender Equality (transequality.org)

Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org)

Williams Institute (williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu)