Most privately owned websites about transition last about 5 years. This lists recently updated sites. These dormant and offline sites have important information, some of which may be out of date. See the advocacy groups page for additional resources.
- Trans-Health was acquired and re-launched in 2011 to preserve this important resource.
- Nice collection of Transgender Resources.
Trans Healthcare (transhealthcare.org)
- Surgeon database.
- Information and resources.
See also the Transfeminine section.
Susan’s Place (susans.org)
- Resources, forum, and wiki focusing on trans women.
- Formerly Laura’s Playground.
TG Forum (tgforum.com)
- Since 1995. Good curated news section.
Transgender Life (tglife.com)
- Resources maintained by Brianna Austin.
See also the Transmasculine section.
FTM Magazine (ftmmagazine.com)
- Resources and news.
Hudson’s FTM Guide (ftmguide.org)
- One of the original comprehensive sites.
Transgender Europe (tgeu.org)
European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights (lgbti-ep.eu)
ILGA Europe (ilga-europe.org)