Below are resources in Indiana for our community, part of this site’s American resources by state. See also major US-based trans websites and national advocacy groups.
- Bringing transgender and nonbinary communities together across Indiana
- Peer-led social/support group for transgender and gender diverse people in central Indiana.
OutCare Health (outcarehealth.org)
- Previously Indiana Transgender Network (indianatransgendernetwork.com)
- Aggregates resources available to transgender and gender diverse people living in Indiana.
Transgender surgery options in Indiana
Eskenazi Health (eskenazihealth.edu)
- Gender Health Program for older adolescent and adult transgender patients of all gender identities.
World Professional Association of Transgender Health (wpath.org)
- Member search: Indiana
Planned Parenthood (plannedparenthood.org)
- Bloomington Health Center
- Columbus Health Center
- Elkhart Health Center
- Evansville Health Center
- Fort Wayne Health Center
- Gary Health Center
- Hammond Health Center
- Southside Health Center (Indianapolis)
- Georgetown Health Center (Indianapolis)
- Midtown Health Center (Indianapolis)
- Eastside Health Center (Indianapolis)
- Lafayette Health Center
- Merrillville Health Center
- Michigan City Health Center
- Mishawaka Health Center
- New Albany Health Center
Riley Children’s Health (rileychildrens.org)
- Gender Health Program offers comprehensive support to children, teens and young adults.
Cincinnati Children’s (cincinnatichildrens.org)
Muncie OUTreach (muncieoutreach.org)
- Resources, comfort, and education for LGBTQ youth in Delaware County.
Gender Expansive Kids and Co. – GEKCO (ingekco.com)
- Central Indiana support group for families of trans kids.
National Center for Transgender Equality (transequality.org)
- ID Documents Center | Indiana
Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org)
Williams Institute (williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu)