Gender Wellness of Los Angeles (GWLA) is a counseling practice devoted to working with clients — and their families — who are coping with the variety issues related to gender identity and sexual orientation. GWLA has more than 20 years of experience working with:
- transgender people
- gender-nonconforming individuals
- gender variant adolescents — with or without their parents
- clients who identify as gay, straight, bisexual, polyamorous, or other
- Casey Weitzman, M.A., L.M.F.T.
- Grace O’Connor, M.A., A.M.F.T.
Gender Wellness of Los Angeles (genwell.org)