In addition to national and federal Canada transgender resources, below are options for provincial trans resources in Alberta.
TESA – Trans Equality Society of Alberta (tesaonline.org)
- Excellent provincial resource
Government of Alberta (alberta.ca)
- Life events: name and gender changes on identity documents
Province of Alberta (qp.alberta.ca)
- Passport: see federal Canada transgender resources
- Birth certificate: Vital Statistics Information Regulation (PDF)
- Drivers license: Operator Licensing and Vehicle Control Regulation (PDF)
Skipping Stone Foundation (skippingstone.ca)
- Calgary-based charity supporting and empowering trans and gender diverse youth and their families in the province of Alberta.
Alberta Health Services (albertahealthservices.ca)
- Alberta LGBTQ2S+ / Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Funding for Transition Surgeries
World Professional Association of Transgender Health (wpath.org)
- Member search: Alberta