Chicago Gender Society (chicagogender.org)
Center on Halsted (centeronhalsted.com)
AIDS Foundation of Chicago – AFC (aidschicago.org)
Howard Brown Health Center (howardbrown.org)
Chicago Go Pride (chicago.gopride.com)
La Casa Norte (lacasanorte.org)
The Night Ministry (thenightministry.org)
Project VIDA (projectvida.org)
Rainbow Families of Illinois (rainbowfamilies-il.net)
Equality Illinois (equalityillinois.us)
ACLU of Illinois (aclu-il.org)
State of Illinois AIDS/HIV & STD Hotline: 800-243-2437
Northwestern University (northwestern.edu)
For Northwestern University’s historic involvement in the academic exploitation of sex and gender minorities, see
For student resources, see:
- Gender and Sexuality Resource Center (GSRC) https://www.northwestern.edu/norris/services/lgbt/
- Multicultural Student Affairs https://www.northwestern.edu/msa/index.html
- Rainbow Alliance https://sites.northwestern.edu/rainbow/
- CAPS Counseling and Psychological Services serves as the primary mental health service in aiding students in overcoming their developmental, emotional, and/or psychological hurdles.
- SHAPE Sexual Health and Assault Peer Educators
- QPGSA The Queer Pride Graduate Student Association.
- NUGALA NU Gay and Lesbian Alumni Association.
- OUTLAW Northwestern Law’s LGBT student organization.
- GLMA Kellogg Gay + Lesbian Management Association
- Q&A Feinberg School of Medicine Queers & Allies
University of Chicago (uchicago.edu)
- Center for Identity + Inclusion (inclusion.uchicago.edu)
Gender Queer Chicago (genderqueerchicago.org)
Chicago Gender Society (chicagogender.com)
Transformative Justice Law Project of Illinois (tjlp.org)
- Name Change Mobilization http://tjlp.org/services/name-change-mobilization/