Juta Jansi is a Thai plastic surgeon who serves our community. He performs both masculinizing and feminizing bottom surgeries.
He succeeded Greechart Pornsinsirirak at Yanhee Hospital.
Dr. Juta began operating at Yanhee Hospital in Bangkok in 1998. From 2008 to 2018 he was in private practice before returning to Yanhee in 2018.
He earned his medical degree at King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital in 1984. Other credentials include:
- Diploma, Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Chiangmai University Hospital, 1990
- Diploma, Thai Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, 1996
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- Cranio-maxillo-Facial Surgery, Taiwan, 1997
- Microsurgery, 1997, Taiwan
Yanhee Hospital (yanhee.net)