Liposuction and fat transfer are kinds of body contouring can be chosen as part of a gender transition. This can also be called liposculpture.
In some cases, the fat can then be transferred to another area of the body if desired.
Procedures for feminizing liposuction include:
- This can be done to improve the jawline or remove a double chin.
- This can be done to reduce the circumference of the upper arms.
Stomach and waist
- This can be done to make the waistline smaller and bring it more in proportion to the hips.
Procedures for masculinizing liposuction include:
- Removing fat from the face, particularly the cheeks, can give a more masculine look.
- In people with minimal breast tissue, liposuction can be performed, similar to the procedure on cisgender men with gynecomastia.
Hips and buttocks
- Removing fat from the hips and buttocks can create a more masculine body shape.
- People with unwanted fat at the thighs (“saddlebags”) may benefit from liposuction in that area.
2pass Clinic (2passclinic.com)